Join us for 25 weeks of live Practical Network Penetration Tester exam training.
What Will We Cover?
Live streams will cover all of the information from each of the 5 courses that make up the training for the PNPT Certification Exam.
These 5 Courses Include:
- Practical Ethical Hacking
- Linux Privilege Escalation
- Windows Privilege Escalation
- OSINT Fundamentals
- External Pentest Playbook
What is the Practical Network Penetration Tester Certification?
The PNPT certification exam is a one-of-a-kind ethical hacking certification exam that assesses a student’s ability to perform a network penetration test at a professional level. In order to receive the certification, a student must:
- Perform Open-Source Intelligence (OSINT) to gather intel on how to properly attack the network
- Leverage their Active Directory exploitation skillsets to perform A/V and egress bypassing, lateral and vertical network movements, and ultimately compromise the exam Domain Controller
- Provide a detailed, professionally written report
- Perform a live report debrief in front of our assessors
Why Are We Doing This?
In effort to keep education affordable and obtainable by everyone, we have decided to live stream the entirety of our Practical Network Penetration Tester exam training for FREE on Twitch!
Starting June 22nd at 12pm ET (UTC-4) you can join us live on Twitch as Heath Adams and other special guests will walk you through the 5 courses that make up the training for the PNPT Exam.
|Image: Scroll Down on Course Page to Find the FREE Course Enrollement Button.|