PM Daksh Free Training 2021
PM Daksh Free Training 2021, Hello peeps! Are you looking for free training to grow and master your skills along with some earning? If yes, then don’t miss this opportunity named ” PM Daksh” Schemebeing offered by Government of India to skill up the youth. Here you’ll get free certificates, training as well as stipend too. Also Read : Udemy Paid Courses for Free with Certificate
Check out the following details for better clarity of this training.
About PM Daksh Scheme
- Pradhan Mantri Dakshta Aur Kushalta Sampann Hitgrahi (PM-DAKSH) Yojna is being implemented from the year 2020-21.
- Under this, eligible target groups are provided with the skill development training programmes on Short Term Training Program; Up-Skilling/Reskilling; Entrepreneurship Development Programme, and Long Term Training Programme.
- These training programmes are being implemented through the government training institutes, sector skill councils that have been constituted by the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, and other credible institutions. Also Read : Work from home internships for students
Eligible trainees of age group 18 – 45 years belonging to following categories can apply for skill training programmes under PM-DAKSH:
- Other Backward Classes having annual family income below Rs. 3 Lakh.
- Economically Backward Classes having annual family income below Rs. 1 Lakh.
- De-notified, Nomadic and Semi-nomadic tribes. (No income criteria)
- Marginalized persons of SC (Scheduled Caste), OBC (Other Backward Classes), Economically Backward Classes, Denotified tribes, Sanitation workers, etc.
Categories of training programmes
Four types of training programmes are provided under PM-DAKSH
- Long Term Training Programmes ( 6 Months to 1 Year)
- Short Term Training Programmes (upo 500 hours)
- Upskilling programmes (32-80 hours)
- Entrepreneurship Development Programmes ( upto 90 hours)
Stipend – Trainees having 80% and above attendance in non-residential Long term and Short Term Training programme will be eligible for getting stipend @ Rs. 1000/- per month per trainee. Trainees having 80% and above attendance in upskilling training programme will be eligible for getting stipend @ Rs. 3000/- per trainee.
All the training programmes offered are free of cost. You don’t need to pay huge fees for this training.
Deadline to Apply
Interested candidates can apply till 05.09.2021 through DAKSH portal.
Yes, there would be a verified certificate for all the trainees by Government of India.
Apply Now : Click Me
GET MORE FREE ONLINE COURSES WITH CERTIFICATE – CLICK HERE