The Service and Sales Specialist is an entry level position responsible for responding to service inquiries through inbound telephone and mail communications in coordination with the Customer Service team. The overall objective of this role is to provide resolution to client inquiries while identifying cross sell opportunities.
- Provide customer service to existing clients, including first contact resolution, answering inquiries, addressing concerns, resolving complaints, and providing training assistance
- Participate in engagement campaigns to potential and existing clients to increase growth opportunities
- Assist office staff with client credit applications and transaction processing
- Analyze disbursement reports and assist providers with account reconciliation
- Assist dealers with processing transactions via Point of Sale (POS) Terminals, website, Interactive Voice Response (IVR), and VeriFone
- Order, replace, and track provider enrollment kits and marketing information
- Process test transactions for initial setup and applications for prospective providers as well as retrieve, update, and store provider data in all appropriate systems
- Retrieve, update, and store provider data in all appropriate systems
- Place outbound welcome, marketing, and sales calls to new, potential, and existing providers, as well as schedule training sessions
- Update information for change of address and bank info changes and perform department assistance functions as assigned by management
- Assist in reviewing all setups and Merchant Non-Monetary transactions, create new merchant setups in Sales Assist, VeriFone, and Web, and provide merchant specialty reporting
- Fulfilling the clients’ necessities while providing an exceptional client experience is the expected behavior from all our employees and it will be measured by specific metrics.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 2-4 years of relevant experience
- Experience within customer service, call center, or retail preferred
- Experience with relationship building with internal and external customers
- Retrieve, update, and store provider data in all appropriate syst
Apply for Vacancy : Click Me