Hello, enthusiasts! Are you in search of any government internships along with a stipend? If yes, then this opportunity by “MyGov” is surely for you. Recently MyGov has launched the “MyGov Internship” for all the students out there.
Check out the following details to know more about this great opportunity.
MyGov is the citizen engagement platform of the Government of India (GoI). Its mandate is to highlight the positive key/flagship schemes of the GoI and its many Ministries and Departments and engage with the users through various youth-centric online and offline engagements (‘Activities’).
About MyGov Internship
Recently MyGov has launched the “MyGov Internship” for all the students out there. The Internship engagement is full-time and is designed to be a world-class learning experience for the Internee, mentored by seasoned policy, management, and communication experts.
This internship program has been launched with the purpose to
MyGov offers a chance of being involved in Government. It is an exciting opportunity to gain an insight into citizen engagement with Government.
Areas, Responsibilities, and Requirements
- Management Team involved in the overall functioning of MyGov. Requires managerial and coordination skills as well as an understanding of public policy.
- Partnerships Team involved in engagements with different Ministries. Requires strong interpersonal skills, and understanding of public policy.
- Social Media, Research and Creative Team involved in information dissemination through the website and social media. Requires a policy background, research ability and good writing skills.
- HR Team involved in recruitment and daily HR operational activities.
- Graphics Designing involved in designing infographics, logos, banners etc. for the website and social media. Requires design training in this area.
- IT/Tech-development and Software Testing involved in proving tech support to the MyGov platform. Requires appropriate skills in these fields.
The candidate must be an undergraduate or a graduate. Along with this, the candidate should meet up the following requirements to be eligible for this internship:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Word Processing, Spreadsheets, Presentations, Social Media Tools, Computer graphics designing
- Eager to learn and work and desire to innovate and excel
The minimum duration of the internship shall be two months from the date of joining. This may get extended on basis of the candidate’s performance and the requirement of the Department.
Yes, there will be a verified premium certificate of the internship, which will be issued by MyGov on the competition of Internship.
As it’s a government internship, the seats are limited. Hence, you are advised to apply fastly.
To apply for MyGov Internship: Click Here