Hello, enthusiasts! Are you in search of any internships at leading institutes like IITs? If yes, then this opportunity by “IIT Bhubaneswar” is surely for you. Recently IIT Bhubaneswar has launched an “Internship Opportunity“ in various fields for all the students out there.
Check out the following details to know more about this great opportunity.
About IIT Bhubaneswar
Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar (IIT Bhubaneswar) is a public technical and research university established by the government of India in 2008, located at Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India. Among engineering colleges, IIT Bhubaneswar ranked 12 by India Today in 2020. It ranked 28 among engineering colleges by the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) in 2021.
About IIT Bhubaneswar Internship
Recently IIT Bhubaneswar has launched the “Internship Opportunity 2021″ for all the students out there.
This internship program has been launched with the purpose to provide an excellent opportunity for students who are desirous to carry out Internship or to avail laboratory/other academic facilities/short-term training at IIT Bhubaneswar in the fields related to the School of Basic Sciences, Earth, Ocean & Climate Sciences, Electrical Sciences, Infrastructure, Mechanical Sciences, Humanities, Social Sciences and Management, and Minerals, Metallurgical and Materials Engineering.
The students registered for a degree in a government-funded technical institution and the students referred by various academies can apply for this internship.
The students selected for the internship may be provided hostel accommodation, if available, on payment of appropriate fees. The application for accommodation (only after being selected for internship) should reach the Dean of Student Affairs through the faculty supervisor and the HOS for permission. The costs towards food and access to other amenities have to be paid by the student.
The candidates need to submit the following documents:
- Photograph: Recent Passport size photograph must be in JPG format with a dimension of 200×260 px and size of less than 100kb.
- Signature: Must be in JPG format with a dimension of 300×60 px and a size of less than 100kb.
- Transcript: Must be in PDF format (size of less than 200kb).
- Resume: Must be in PDF format (size of less than 200kb).
- Bonafide Certificate: Must be in Prescribed format in PDF (size of less than 200kb)
- Identity Card: Must be in PDF format (size of less than 200kb).
- Mark/Grade sheets, certificates, and documents starting from Matriculation onwards: Must be in PDF format with each size of less than 200kb.
- Any other relevant documents & certificates related to educational and professional experience: Must be in PDF format (each size of less than 200kb).
After selection, a hard copy of the application form along with the requisite documents signed by the student should be submitted at the time of joining the internship in the respective Schools of the Institute.
The last date for submission of the online application is 21st November 2021 11:00 PM.
This internship will be for three weeks during the Winter Vacations of IIT Bhubaneswar (Winter Vacation of the Institute: 06.12.2021 to 31.12.2021).
Yes, there will be a free professional “Training Completion Certificate” by “IIT Bhubaneswar” for all the interns after the Submission of the report of the work.
To apply for IIT Bhubaneswar Internship: Click Here