GitHub Campus Experts Free Program
GitHub Campus Experts Free Program, Hello enthusiasts! If you wanna represent your college technical community and are looking for open campus expert programs? You must not miss this amazing opportunity being offered by GitHub. You’ll get a chance to connect with tech enthusiasts from all over the world.
Check out the following details for better clarity of this Program.
About GitHub Campus Expert Program
GitHub is looking for enthusiastic students for its Free Campus Expert Program 2021. In this program, you’ll learn the skills to build and grow diverse technology communities on campus with training, mentorship, and support from GitHub.
Eventually, you’ll be enriching your college technical community.
Process of Selection
- Get the GitHub Student Developer Pack
- Complete the application form
- Submit a video resume
- Welcome to the program, if submission accepted
- GitHub Campus Experts Training of 6 weeks
- Submit a community proposal after training completion
- Become a GitHub Campus Expert
- Any student with the GitHub Student Developer Pack can apply to the program. Students from all backgrounds (designers, journalists, mathematicians, etc.) can apply.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have validated status through the GitHub Student Developer Pack.
- Be enrolled in a post-secondary formal education institution.
- Have more than one year left as a student before graduating.
- Be a GitHub user for at least six months.
- Not be enrolled in the GitHub Campus Advisors Program.
- Interact and collaborate with student community leaders beyond your campus.
- Organize various technical events on your campus
- Learn community best practices with training from GitHub.
- Attend GitHub conferences
What you’ll get?
- Receive free exclusive swag and support from GitHub for your events.
- Free Swags and T-shirts
- Rs. 3 Lakh+ Benefit
- Github Student developer pack for free
- Free 6 weeks of Online Training by Github
- Learn technical and professional skills—like public speaking, technical writing, community leadership, and software development.
Applications to the program open twice a year, in February and August. The application remains open for a month and students can apply once every application cycle.
Apply Now : Click Me