General Electric Company (GE) is hiring students for various intern roles through their Internship Drive Program.
General Electric Company (GE) is an American multinational conglomerate incorporated in New York State and headquartered in Boston. Until 2021, the company operated through aviation, power, renewable energy, digital industry, weapons manufacturing, locomotives, and venture capital and finance, but has since divested from several areas, now primarily consisting of the first four segments.
Great internship opportunity for students!
General Electric (GE) Internship
1. DT Internship
This internship opening is to enable students to work on exploratory work to contribute to digital solutions based on the specific identified problem.
Location: Bangalore/Pune, India
- Technology enthusiast. Passion/aptitude for both software and information technology. Up to date with current industry standards, trending software and information technology development tools.
- Leadership experience inside and/or outside the classroom. Extra initiatives/engagements in student organizations is a plus
- Communicative & open- minded. Good written and verbal communication skills
- Be a part of development team to work on full stack software development, web technologies, data analytics , ERP development e.t.c.
- Work closely with the design community to identify business needs, create a problem statement, & develop functional specifications and support software development.
- Work closely with an identified mentor on an allocated project, make presentations.
- Document technical data generated by the assigned project consistent with organization policies and procedures.
Apply Now : Click Now