This free 3-hour event is designed to introduce business leaders and IT professionals to the benefits of Microsoft Security Threat Mitigation. This course is designed to give a high-level overview of Microsoft Security Threat Mitigation. This event covers mitigating threats using Microsoft Defender for Endpoint. This is a lecture-only course with instructor demonstrations. This course contains no hands-on labs and no digital course material
What You’ll Learn
• Mitigate threats using Microsoft Defender for Endpoint
Who Needs to Attend
- This course is suitable for program managers and technical sales, with a general IT
- This course is also suitable for anyone wanting an introduction to the
- Microsoft tools used to mitigate threats with a focus on Microsoft Defender for
- Additional information will be provided for the next steps to understand
- these tools in a more technical deep dive
Virtual Classroom Live Outline Mitigate threats using Microsoft Defender for Endpoint Implement the Microsoft Defender for Endpoint platform to detect, investigate, and respond to advanced threats. Learn how Microsoft Defender for Endpoint can help your organization stay secure. Learn how to deploy the Microsoft Defender for the Endpoint environment, including onboarding devices and configuring security. Learn how to investigate incidents and alerts using Microsoft Defender for Endpoints. Perform advanced hunting and consult with threat experts. You will also learn how to configure automation in Microsoft Defender for Endpoint by managing environmental settings..
Lastly, you will learn about your environment’s weaknesses by using Threat and Vulnerability Management in Microsoft Defender for Endpoint.
Nov 22 – 22, 2021 | 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM EST
Nov 22 – 22, 2021 | 2:00 – 5:00 PM EST
Apply Now : Click Me