Covid Crisis Support Scholarship by HDFC
Covid Crisis Support Scholarship by HDFC, Hello Peeps! It’s a great opportunity to grab a scholarship from HDFC Bank and eliminate your obstacles in learning.Go through the following details for better clarity about the scholarship.
HDFC Bank has recently announced the launch of the Covid Crisis Support Scholarship for students who have been impacted by Covid19. This scholarship is part of Parivartan, HDFC Bank’s initiative for its social responsibility that aims to support the children affected by the COVID crisis to continue their education. The scholarship program is targeted at school students from Class 1-12 to those pursuing UG, PG, and diploma courses. Also Read : Work from home internships for students
Under this scholarship scheme, students will be provided with one-time financial assistance ranging from Rs 15,000 to Rs 75,000.
- Open for Indian nationals only.
- The student must be currently studying in Classes 1 to 12.
- The candidate’s Annual family income must be less than or equal to INR 6,00,000 (6 lakh) from all sources.
- Students who have been through any of the below two crisis situations –
- Students who lost either or both of their parent(s)/earning member(s) since January 2020, OR
- Students whose earning family member lost their employment (or livelihood) during the pandemic
- Children of employees of HDFC Bank and Buddy4Study are not eligible.
- For students of Class 1 to 5 – INR 15,000
- For students of Class 6 to 8 – INR 18,000
- For students of Class 9 to 12 – INR 21,000
NOTE: Scholarship funds can be utilized only for academic expense purposes such as tuition fees, hostel fees, food, online learning purposes, books, stationery, etc.
- Passport size photograph
- Last year’s mark sheets (2019-20) (NOTE: In case, you don’t have a marksheet for 2019-20 session, please upload the marksheet of 2018-19 session.)
- Identity proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter ID/Driving License)
- Current Year Admission Proof (Fee Receipt/Admission Letter/Institution ID Card/Bonafide Certificate) (2020-21)
- Applicant Bank Passbook/Cancelled Cheque (Information will also be captured in the application form)
- Income Proof (any of the three proofs given below)Income Proof issued by Gram Panchayat/Ward Counsellor/Sarpanch
- Income Proof issued by SDM/DM/CO/Tehsildar
- Shortlisting of candidates based on proof of crisis and other eligibility criteria
- Document verification of all applicants
- Telephonic interaction
The last date for the submission is: 31-Oct-2021
Vice President and Vertical Head – Corporate Communications
HDFC Bank Ltd., Mumbai.
Mobile: 09920454102, [email protected]
Apply Now : Click Me