Learn to build computer vision and NLP app like sentiment analysis, keyword extraction, object detection using AWS
What you’ll learn
- Learn the fundamental concepts of natural language processing
- Learn how to use AWS NLP services like Comprehend, Transcribe, Translate, Polly and much more
- Learn how to do sentiment analysis of a phrase
- Learn to translate text into different languages
- Learn to create voice enable applications using Transcribe and Polly
- Learn how to create text to speech and speech to text functionality
- Learn to build NER – Named entity recognition
- Learn to create and use POS tagging
- Learn to use AWS SDK for Python with Boto3 library
Natural Language processing and Computer Vision are indispensable domain in Artificial Intelligence, NLP that helps machine understand, interpret, manipulate and respond to human language whereas Computer Vision helps in extraction of information and insights from an images and videos.
In this course, you will learn about Natural language processing & Computer Vision and it’s application with the help of AWS Comprehend, Translate, Transcribe, Rekognition and Polly.
What is AWS Comprehend ?
Amazon Comprehend is a natural-language processing (NLP) service that uses machine learning to identify the language of the text, extract key phrases, places, people, brands, or events, understand sentiment about products or services, and identify the main topics from a library of documents.
What is AWS Translate ?
Amazon Translate is a neural machine translation service that enables to translate between a source language and a target language .
What is AWS Transcribe ?
AWS transcribe service that helps to add speech to text functionality into the applications.
What is AWS Polly ?
Amazon Textract is a machine learning (ML) service that transform text into human voice.
What is AWS Rekognition?
Amazon Rekognition is a service that makes it easy to add powerful visual analysis to your applications. Rekognition Image lets you easily build powerful applications to search, verify, and organize millions of images. Rekognition Video lets you extract motion-based context from stored or live stream videos and helps you analyze them.
Join Now : Click Me