Amazon Freshers Recruitment of Device Associate, Amazon India looking for a passionate, hard-working, and talented fresher graduates for the role of Automation Analyst who can analyze the software products and they can help to build innovative & mission critical system software applications & tools.
Job Position: Device Associate
Qualification: BE, B tech, MCA, IT, ECE, EEE
Industry Type: IT-Software, Software Services
Functional Area: Operations, IT, and Support Engineering
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bangalore
- Freshers or candidates with 0 to 2 years of QA experience.
- A graduate in any field of study. Quantitative fields such as science and engineering preferred but not mandatory.
- Good familiarity with the Windows desktop environment and use of Word, Excel, IE, Firefox etc. are required.
- Flexibility and interest in doing repetitive tasks is required.
- High level of energy and proactive nature, sense of ownership and drive and a willingness to accept the challenge of daily deadlines is essential.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Execute test cases prepared for testing software builds.
- Perform test case execution and report bugs accurately.
- Understand testing procedures and guidelines for new builds/releases.
- Perform regression and repetitive testing exercises to qualify builds without compromising on quality.
- Use software tools for data capture on a daily basis.
- Be comfortable with capturing results, communicating and escalating failures and providing individual status reports.
- Raise all failures/doubts related to the execution of test cases in the clarification portal and closing the same as per the SLAs.
Interested and suitable candidates can apply below before the link expires.
Apply Now : Click Me