Accenture Consultant Program
Accenture Consultant Program, Hello, enthusiasts! Are you ready to develop your talents? If yes, then this is your chance to explore your skills in real case scenarios. Here’s a great opportunity for all the students to get free training by Forage to grow your career. Forage has recently launched the “Accenture Consultant Program”, a free training, for the students. Also Read : Work from home internships for students
For more details regarding this free training, check out the following information.
With the Accenture Consultant Program, you’ll get to experience what it is like to work on a project that mirrors the skills our teams have and the work they do in the real world.
You’ll build the skills you need in areas such as project and stakeholder management, decision-making, data interpretation, as well as user experience, and process design. Accenture Consultant Program will give you a taste of how a career with Accenture could help you make a real impact on the world around you.
This program is self-paced. It takes 4-5 hours to complete this Accenture Consultant Program.
Course Plan for this Program
1). Priorities & Planning
- Set Project Priorities– Identify which three things your client believes are the most crucial priorities for the project
- Assemble a Plan – Decide which key activities need to be featured on your project plan and assemble them.
2). User Journey Redesign
- Review data from various sources and use this info to make decisions about UX changes to the app.
3). Outcomes Analysis
- Review multiple sources and extract, interpret, and combine data to answer the client’s questions.
4). Client Communication
- Fix the Errors– Work against the clock to spot the issues and errors in an urgent email to send to the client.
- Choose Your Language– Think carefully about how to phrase some difficult messages about a sensitive subject
5). Prioritization & Impact Assessment
- Assign scores to potential initiatives based on their ease of implementation and impact, and use this to identify which ones to prioritize
Benefits of Accenture Consultant Program
- Gain real work experience– Throughout the Consultant Program, you’ll develop deep insights into what it is actually like to work at Accenture.
- Learn direct from Accenture– This Consultant Program has been created by leaders at Accenture. You’ll receive instructions from the Accenture team and compare your work with real model solutions from Accenture.
- Set yourself up for success– Completing this program can help you gain new confidence and methods for turning your talents into practical skills that you can use at work.
- Do it in your own time– Fit the Consultant Program in with your busy schedule. Learn at your own pace and reach your personal goals.
Yes, there would be a free verified Certificate by Accenture for all the participants.
When you complete the Accenture Consultant Program, you’ll earn a personalized completion certificate to share with prospective employers and your professional network.
Apply Now : Click Me
GET MORE FREE ONLINE COURSES WITH CERTIFICATE – CLICK HERE